Why does the ball go through during motion analysis?

Hello, I have a very big simulation problem in solidworks and I almost want to tear my hair out because it annoys me so much.

I use the "solidworks motion" add-on in order to determine the adequate distance that there will have to be between my catapult and my receptacle so that the ball stays in the base of the catapult (I put my project in picture)

The problem is that with some parts, such as a simple pipe, the simulation works very well, the ball slides and there is real contact! (see pipe image)

But with the elbow, the ball goes right through during the simulation! And of course I pay close attention to contact and gravity! 

I don't understand at all and I'm almost desperate. I have to turn in this simulation for my final year project in a few days and I just can't do it.

I just redid the simulations for the screenshots and now, when I redo my simulation with my pipe which is supposed to work, the bullet goes through! 

I don't understand anything anymore, I really need help

catapulte_receptacle.png

Wouldn't your ball be in contact with a part at the start of your simulation?

It seems to me that if there is interference from the start, the contacts between these two parts are ignored during the simulation

No, it is impossible for the ball to be in contact with another part, there are only those that are presented in the simulation