Solidworks Display Problem

Good everyone,

I'm coming to you because for 1 week I've had a SOLIDWORKS problem, when I launch the software everything is fine but as soon as I open a room or create a new document the SOLIDWORKS logo remains in the background and impossible to do anything

thank you for your answers

Hello

In my opinion, you also have a problem with the j key on your keyboard:)

Can you put a screen print to illustrate please?

Kind regards

2 Likes

A problem with the J key? how it is done

Here is a screenshot, impossible to open a PLQN or create a sketch.

capture.png

A problem with the J key? how it is done

Here is a screenshot, impossible to open a PLQN or create a sketch.

capture.png

For the problem with the J key, just reread your first message, you'll see that all the Js are missing...

Have you tried to restore the settings? see HERE.

What is the configuration of your PC?

Kind regards

I looked at the page you told me but it has to be restored from a file that E can't find and I don't know the existence.

Solidworks has always worked on my PC since my config largely runs Solidworks with an i7, 16GB of RAM etc...

I also specify that I redownloaded and reinstalled solidworks this weekend so all the parameters are basic

Oops, for the settings it is strongly advised to make a backup of them right after creating them.

Did you do a system cleanup between uninstalling and reinstalling Solidworks?

Make a backup of your settings then reset them by going through tools / option then restore button at the bottom of the window (closes all open documents before doing so).

Kind regards

It's done, nothing changes

Is your graphics card driver up to date and is your card certified by Solidworks?

http://solidworks.fr/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

Also do an "X-ray diagnosis".

Is the problem also present on ASM and MEP?