Problem with Excel 2013

Hello

I have an error that occurred for the first time on a drawing. Here's the error:

And this message appears in a loop, so we are forced to complete the excel processes.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give the plan for confidentiality reasons, but if anyone has an idea of how I can solve this problem, I'm all for it. Thank you

[Solidworks 2013 - EPDM]

No network problem?

Do you have all the access rights?

Can the file be read only?

By putting everything locally, it doesn't change anything?

1 Like

No network problems,

The file is read-only because it is archived in the vault (EPDM), but we have no problems with the other files containing an excel file.

I tested by copying the file to my PC, it doesn't change anything.

Thank you for your help.

So it's the excel file of this file that is the problem?

1 Like

I don't know how Excel imports are handled in solidworks drawings, I simply did a "Copy and paste" of the cells in the drawing.

A priori there is no excel file that is created.

Restart the station.

Maybe a module that loaded badly.

1 Like

The problem has been present since Monday, and is present on all the company's workstations.

If no solution is found, I will go back to the old version of the plan and redo my changes, even if it remains very strange and is a bit annoying.

see if since Friday an update has not been made

So do this

To improve the security and performance of your computer, it is not recommended to remove updates.

1. To open installed Updates, click the Start button , click Control Panel, click Programs, and then, under Programs and Features, click Image du bouton DémarrerView Installed Updates.

2. Click the update you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. Autorisation de l’administrateur nécessaire If you are asked for an administrator password or confirmation, provide the password or confirmation.

If you want to reinstall the update later, go to Windows Update in Control Panel, and then check for updates. To get Windows to stop installing or notifying you about updates, see Troubleshoot problems removing updates.

Remark

• If you can't remove an update, your computer might be connected to a network where updates are managed by Group Policy. In other cases, there may be times when you can't remove an update because it applies to the security of the operating system. If you suspect that an update that you can't remove is causing problems, contact your system administrator or your organization's support group, see Troubleshoot deletion of updates.

1 Like

The problem came from the Excel file itself. So it wasn't related to SolidWorks. I simply resaved the excel file (which fixed the problem) then I took an old version of the SW file and replaced the table.

Thank you for your help.

Hello,  I strongly advise you  to take tutorials or Excel online courses when you have some free time. This will allow you to understand all the bugs and also find the fixes in the software itself. Good luck.