Bubble problem

Hello

I would like to create a new bubble. everything works except the  underlining of the text.

When the text is the same size or larger, no problem, but when it's smaller, the underlining keeps the length of the description (see image)

bullage.jpg
1 Like

I didn't understand everything.....

When it's smaller, the underlining keeps the length of the description?

So it's bigger than the annotation?

Ps: Naruto loses an arm;) ^^

3 Likes

Hello.

I guess you make "notes" and not bubbles?

What you call underlining is never just the tail of your home line. So you have to play with the options.

But suddenly the worry escapes me a little because by doing so, even with a lower text less important than a higher one, the whole of my text is underlined

(And more generally, I'm still more comfortable with bubbles that link to the properties in the nomenclature. But that's another debate)

PS: No comment on the originality of my text:D

sans_titre.png
1 Like

@Bart, I understood the opposite. When the 3rd line is smaller, the underlining only takes into account the 3rd line... even if the 2nd one is larger (it is therefore "out" of the underline)

Do you have the latest SP of your version of SolidWorks?

Otherwise, by changing the alignment to the left to the right or centered after the fact, it doesn't change anything?

There is an enhancement request made to SolidWorks that looks like this issue:

SPR #:838891    
 Product:SolidWorks
 Fixed in:none none
 Area:Drawings
 Sub-Area: Annotations - Note, Balloon
 Customer Impact: Medium
 Enhancement: No
 Summary:Underlined leader and text are not aligned correctly.

No a priori solution.

1 Like

Bart

You can see on the image I attached that the text nut is smaller than the washer text, right? so it's good when the text is smaller that it doesn't work lol

Donald

It's a bubble that I make and not a note otherwise I would have marked note problem

The bubble retrieves the properties of the parts as in the attached image the number, the EN description and the EN description.

the smallest length of the underscore corresponds to the length of the path of the property "$PRPWLD:"DESCRIPTION_FR" and not to the length of the property itself such as "ECROU H,M20,10"

bullage2.jpg
1 Like

I have the last SP

1 Like

Not always easy to be understood by everyone on a forum^^

Brief...

Won't you have a screenshot of your bubble config?

Is the problem recurring? (on other pieces)

Do you have a file to attach?

Hello

yes it's not easy to make yourself understood every time lol

I'm sending this but I don't think it will be able to move things forward.

bullage3.jpg
1 Like

I also send the bubble

bulle_numero_description_fr_en.sldballoonestl
1 Like

SW is very stupid, when you insert a reference to a property, name of rating... it effectively keeps the length of the $PRP...; and does not recalculate on the assessed value. This is also true when you insert call number names in an annotation on several lines for example: suddenly you can't make the line breaks as you want.

In my opinion you can close the question, escalate the problem to your reseller if you want an SPR and that it be solved in 2024 version....

1 Like

It's weird, I just tried under Sw 2014, I put several personal properties, the underlining follows...

1 Like