Configuration problem

Hello

I've created several configurations for an extraction grid but they don't work :(

So far, my configurations have always worked but now, I just change a dimension on my configurations and when I take another configuration, its rating remains the same as the last one I defined in the previous configuration...

Basically, I change the diameter of the picking on one configuration, I move on to the next, I put another diameter and when I go back to my first configuration, it has saved the diameter of the second configuration... Suffice to say that at that time, there's no point in me making configurations:(

Anyone have an idea of why and how please?

Cdt

Joss

Hello

You can right-click on the dimension in question, and choose "configure", and there you will have the list of this value according to the configuration.

Is it the same value everywhere? So it must be changed for each line.

1 Like

Here you are?

It works but I don't usually do that:(
Normally, I change the dimension directly on the model on each configuration and it works :-(

2 Likes

Hello @Joss, can you join us your piece?

1 Like

Yes, hold on!

PS: I have to speed, I'll be back tomorrow for the return ;)

ahd570x570.sldprt
1 Like

In fact, it depends on what is selected in the window that opens when you change your rating.

See attached image:

This setting defines whether it's in a configuration, all configurations, or selected configurations.

cotes-configurations.jpg
2 Likes

+1, didn't have time to answer^^

You have to choose "this configuration"

and by default it will stay like that.

config.png
5 Likes

Hi @ Joss

why don't you go into a family of parts with its own config and ref

I think and others than me......

that in general for the nomenclatures and the rest it goes better 

@+

3 Likes

Haaa, damn, I had forgotten to change this little drop-down menu!

Thanks for the tip;)

@gt22, in fact, as I set up quite huge networks in a rather large building, the MEPs don't give anything, I don't need them... Sometimes, I take out bits of networks to launch them into manufacturing, but that's all... Currently, all I need to render is a graphic rendering. And since I have to go quite fast, I didn't take the time to create a family of parts (especially since I only have 3 configs to create for my grid!

Cdt

Joss

1 Like