Hole constraint problem

Hello

I have a constraint problem on assembly design.

There are certain axes of holes that I can't select to constrain. Even without having already selected another piece. These holes come from a repetition as well as a symmetry but I don't see why I can't select them because they are identical to their neighbors (the one on the right) which on the contrary are selectable. Bug? Can you help me? Please

Thank you

1 Like

Hello

Without having the assembly I would say that it happens, if there is already between the two parts that you want to constrain a coaxiality between two holes.

To be able to place a second coaxiality on these same parts, the spacing must be identical (except in Catia we encounter a tiny shift depending on the construction, especially when using symmetry and repetitions.

You have to check all this carefully (measurements, parallelisms, direction of the pockets, etc.).

1 Like

Just a problem with the display of the axes, comes back to the repetition and in these sub-details, you find that the axes are hidden, so they must be displayed.

Good luck

Kind regards.

How do I display the axes if it's a "mirror"? Stp

axe.jpg

Landing Gear retractable product

landing_gear_retractable.zip

The pattern holes are selectable but not those of symmetry (except 1).

Ok it's okay, in pattern before doing the symmetry you have to check "keep specification".

Thank you:)