Problem with the display of sketch dimensions ( Color and size)

Hello

Having had to make a mistake on a document (assembly) my sketch dimensions now appear very small, illegible;  some in purple (not pink).

The option "use document font is checked"

On new documents, I don't reproduce the error, so I assume it's related to the properties of the document. In Tools/Option by changing the size of the dimensions, or annotations, which are supposed to modify the size of the dimensions, it doesn't change anything.

Can you tell me which option would be to modify please?

Solution found by writing:

->Tools/Options/DocumentProperties/Wrapping box -> "always show text at the same size"

But one question remains unanswered...

Do you know how to change the color of the rating?

Thank you

Hello

Just create different color layers.

Then put the dimensions, annotations, ... on these layers.

This is the most efficient method and it also allows you to manage the visibility of the elements by buying or not the layers.

Hello

Thank you for the answer, but it doesn't correspond to my search because it's during modeling (sketch editing) that some dimensions appear in purple and not during drawing where the use of layers is then possible.

Are there any other ideas?

If the dimensions have a "purple" color, it means that they are DimXpert type dimensions.

The same goes for if it's a piloted (grey) or piloted (black by default) dimension.

You can change the color of the dimensions in the options, Color and search for "sketch dimensions", ....