Solidworks display problem

Hello

I have a problem on solidworks displaying an assembly. I already  had this problem 6 months ago but I don't remember how I solved it. The lines of the parts in this assembly do not match, and some faces are displayed in the wrong plane. I would like to point out that when this assembly is present in another assembly, there is no display problem.

And when I am in the "large" assembly and I click on "edit assembly" for the assembly that is displayed badly, there is no display problem but the clicks do not always select the part/face located in the foreground (see image). On this image, I clicked on the face on which the screw rests, and it selected the edge of the gray piece behind the white piece.

I don't know how to restore the display to normal.

By the way, I'm on SW2015 and Windows 7.

Thank you.

Maybe a part or a sketch of the assembly goes to "infinity"

If you zoom in at best what does it look like?

Updating the graphics card?

No change of version in the meantime?

Hello

In your display settings, check that you are not in perspective.

Otherwise, try to change the resolution of your screen without validating to restart your graphics card.

Hello

If your assembly is open, if you go to tools==>options==> document properties and image quality and you put it higher???

Thank you for your answers.

Unfortunately, none of the solutions worked.

I'll keep you posted.

Can you put your fastener assembly in zip or rar and post it for us to take a look at?

Hello

When I came back from leave, I went back to the problem to find a solution.

I tried to open the file on another workstation on SolidWorks 2017 but unfortunately, still this problem.

So I'm transferring the assembly that is bugging to you, I specify that it's only one assembly that is bugging and on the photos of screws that I sent you, I have "isolated" the two parts in the assembly.

The assembly that is causing problems is AFC161-06-01.

Thank you for your help. 

cao-lucas.7z

Hello

I loaded your assembly and I come across the same problem but by integrating it into a new assembly the problem disappears. You can then drag all the parts to this new assembly and then redo your functions (unless someone knows how to copy functions from one assembly to another).

Kind regards

MIRACLE!

I managed to solve the problem.

When the assembly is open, all you have to do is select a predefined view (front view, top view, etc.)  and the model recharges and the assembly displays correctly.

HOWEVER, this technique (it seems to me), did not work last week and this morning I proceeded to clean up my C: disk which was almost full (there were 8GB left out of 300GB). So it's possible that making space on the disk easier to rebuild an assembly on SolidWorks.

D.roger can you confirm that selecting a prefedinied view solves the problem of displaying my assembly on your PC?

Thank you all for your help. 

1 Like

Indeed it works...

Kind regards

Damn not even had time to look but glad you were able to fix the problem. ^_^