Display Problem

Hello

I am having a problem with SW 2012, when I rotate my assembly a small window appears on it, window inside which I see my assembly doing the rotation I was doing. However, in the main window, the assembly is blocked.

Attached is a screenshot with the little party in question.

Cdt

Fred

assemblage_bloque_en_rotation.pdf

Hello

For me it's a graphics card bug:

1. Relaunch SW
  2. Restarting the pc
  3. Verify that the graphics driver is the one certified by SW: http://www.solidworks.fr/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

See you.

3 Likes

Oh yes, it often does it to me too. I must be a little lacking in resources.

In general, I press the zoom magnifying glass at best and  everything regenerates ... or zoom in, zoom out:)

Despite good computers, I sometimes have this problem. I had solved it with the update of the drivers (I didn't check if they were SW certified though).

After that, you need the graphics card that is fine:)

1 Like

Hello

Indeed, in my opinion it's a display problem.

We can try to make sure that he comes less often:

1) By going to options => performance and adjusting the level of detail but which makes the reconstruction slower

There is also in this option a button "go to image quality" => set the highest image resolution (personally I put it at the beginning of the red notch and check "optimize the length of the edges). This option has more impact than the level of detail.

But of course this slows down the reconstruction a little

2) by updating the graphics card driver.

For this Dassault has made available online updates that are good according to your graphics card and solidworks at the address below:

https://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

But you have to create an account.

Try to upgrade the image quality and see if it does it again, it will already be a first try.

Have a nice day.

@Mickael.alves: I think Solidworks doesn't update graphics cards for Solidworks 2012 :s anymore (For 2011, it's sure not)

Transition to SW2016

1 Like