Problem with stops when hovering over a mesh file imported into Solidworks

Hi all

I have a problem: when I import a mesh file (STL) and then hover over the imported file in the list of functions, solidworks highlights all the edges of this file one after the other, which takes a lot of time.

Is it possible to disable this function when hovering over mesh files? (but if possible without disabling the other function displays when hovering over them)

I attached a video showing my problem.

Thank you in advance.

vmplayer_xzmffa2ez0.mp4

Hello, have you tried these options?

Thank you for your answer but unfortunately I had already unchecked them and the problem is still present.

You can try resetting the factory profile to see if the problem is still present.

If so, you restore the old one, if not to look for where the problem comes from or reconfigure a new profile.

https://www.lynkoa.com/sites/default/files/questions/answer/07/09/2015/reinitialiser_les_parametres_de_solidworks.pdf

To restore the profile, rename the new folder to old2 and then rename the old by removing the old suffix.

Is Enhanced Performance Mode available and enabled in your home?

Thank you for your answers but my Solidworks has the default settings and the problem has been present since the installation.

As for the improved performance mode, I don't have it in my 2018 version:(