Problem of bubbling on the detail of a cut

Hi community, I don't know how to help a colleague because I've never faced his problem: On a drawing, he has a cross-sectional view on which the bubble works. But the detail views dependent on this cut, do not allow bubbles, you can't even put the bubble, when you click it disappears, and doesn't refer to anything in preview when you hover the mouse over a component. While on the parent view, no problem. The view is not superimposed on another, the properties of the view refer to the same nomenclature which is unique anyway, the box is well checked. We dry...

1 Like

Hello, could you put a little example on a screenshot?
Thank you.
Fred

Hello

Bug reported on my side in July last year.
BUG reproduced in SW2022 sp5.0 and SW2023 sp2.0, a request for SR01058163-01 has been opened at the publisher.
I haven't been notified of a fix on the latest versions...

1 Like

Hello
The drawings are riddled with bugs of all kinds on detail views, sectional views, interrupted views...
I have the feeling that as soon as you leave the " standard " of a drawing (a normal view basically) SW loses the displayed position of the model and relies on the x-scale model from the main view (for detail and section views).

2 Likes

Hello Camille_Jean,
First of all, welcome to the community, hoping you find the solution here...

I have this problem with SW 2022sp4, you just have to close your MEP by saving it if you haven't already, then you re-open it, and it should do it.
If it persists, you close SW and re-open the whole thing, that should do it too.
That's how it works.
Good luck.
@+.
AR.

2 Likes

We have obviously recorded, closed, reopened as many times as our patience could bear :wink:

1 Like

Ah!!! All right!!! And even shut down the pc?
Well, it's a bug, nothing more to do better ... @+.
AR.

I'm in SW2022 sp5.0, I just tested it and it works well at home.

By chance @ Camille_Jean, have you tried the " automatic bubbles" on the view that is causing problems?

1 Like

Hello Camille_Jean;
Uh!!! One more little thing that I forgot to mention, check if your eyesight is linked to the nomenclature.
Maybe that's it...!!
@+.
AR.

Hello!

Have you tried launching SW in safe mode?
Open Solidworks Rx, in the Home tab: Click here to launch SOLIDWORKS by ignoring the settings under Tools/Options
If it works like this, you may need to consider a clean reinstall and/or cleaning up the registry keys :wink:

Good luck!

1 Like

We did this check, I specify it in my explanation of the problem :wink:

No we haven't gone that far, maybe we'll try

1 Like

We haven't tried that either. I would like to point out that this is an isolated problem, there is no problem of habit

1 Like