Conversion Problem Between TellWATCH and SolidWORKS

Hello

I'm having a problem that I can't solve: I need to convert TellWatch (2013) documents to SolidWorks (2011-2012). I used the 2138 function in TellWATCH but an error message appears each time: "SolidWorks is not running" while it is in operation and ready to receive a new part.

The link between the two software doesn't seem to work.

Is it necessary to carry out a specific manipulation? Could you tell me a solution to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Hi@watch.pro88

See this link

http://tellwatch.ch/sites/default/files/news_TellWATCH2013.pdf

@+ ;-)

Hi gt22,

Thank you but I have already consulted this TellWATCH manual.

It is the link between the two software that is not made.

If someone knows where or where this link is made, it could help me.

It's nice in any case.

If you register your Tellwatch in solidworks it goes well in a folder so look at which folder and where it is

then open solid and open the folder above

@+ ;-)

Hello, Have you tried to open Solidworks first or TellWatch first?

The best thing to do is to try right after Windows launches in both directions to be sure.

And wouldn't it be a problem with the more recent version of Tell? Can you update Solid or install the old one from Tell?

Hello

I can't convert a document from TellWATCH to SolidWorks because the link between the two is not made.

My two versions are normally compatible and each works well separately. I tried to open TellWATCH first and then SolidWorks first but I still get the same message in TellWATCH: "SolidWorks is not running".

Hello

This message has already been reported to the publisher because a problem occurred with a network install.

Are you in this case?

Which OS, service pack, SW version, TellWATCH version are you on?

Which graphics card are you using?

Can you put us a zip with screenshots in order to have as much information as possible to report to the dev?

Thank you

Kind regards

Do you also get the same message when using the 2307 and 2308 functions in the SolidWorks File/Interchange menu?

Hello

Apparently the publisher is aware of the problem and is looking for the solution.

He also has to keep me informed of the evolution.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello

I use SolidWorks 2011-2012 and TellWatch 2013. My computer is running Windows 7 Home Premium Pack 1.

Functions 2307 and 2308 display the same message.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards