Out of memory problem when editing a Design Table

On SolidWorks, in a 3D file with multiple configurations, when editing the "Design Table" a window opens with the following message: "Insufficient memory to perform operation". The only choice offered: "OK", after "OK" another window appears: "Design table was created in Excel 2010 and cannot be opened in Excel 2007". All other files with multiple configurations work just fine. Unable to add or edit a configuration for this file. How to solve the problem, thank you in advance.

1.jpg

Hello

You have to kill all the Excel processes that are running in the task manager or else restart the machine.

@+

1 Like

@ Coyote     (you have to kill )  you're sanguine today ;-)

oi a restart will do the + great good

@+

1 Like

Gentlemen hello, thank you for your answers,

"Killing" Excel processes or restarting the PC doesn't change anything about my problem.

In addition, a new "symptom" has been added: after trying to edit the table I lose the "materials" options on this file and on the others. And there for once I have to restart Solid.

Have a great week,

In view of your message, it would not be due to the version of excel 2010 under which the part was made that would not be compatible with the excel 2007 of your position?

If you have a workstation available in excel 2010 try to edit your part of this workstation.

Otherwise you may be forced to delete your part family and redo it in excel 2007 from the existing configurations.

To be tested possibly by making a save under so as not to damage the existing part.

1 Like