Unstable model problem

Hello

I made a mechanically welded structure and bolted it, and I would like to apply a force on this structure, but when I do a simulation, SW tells me that the medele, which indicates that a part is not fixed. How to find this or these parts.

Thank you for your help

balcon_en_tube.sldprt

Hello

Several remarks, to make this calculation;

- Beam and volume mesh

- Exclude the bolts and create a bolt connector (by the way, you created the connector but kept the bolts????)

@+

Re

Excuse me, there are not as many physical bolts for me....

@+

Hello Coyote,

thank you for the info

I will try

Re

What do U-shaped sheets do with bolts? They are in the "void"?

Why not exclude them too and therefore make a simple calculation see attached file.

@+

balcon_en_tube.sldprt

@Coyotte

You will be able to guide me in this simulation, so that I understand the mechanics of the simulation under SW

Thank you in advance

Thank you

U-shaped sheets are there to support the tubes

They are welded on the corbels on each side

For the U's on the tubes, they are welded on the large tubes to support the crosspieces

Pkoi don't solder the tubes directly, I don't understand what the extra U's bring you.

In any case, from a calculation point of view, I think there will be little difference if we remove them.

@+

Other remarks by the way, there is no point in creating an offset on your sketches supporting your welded macano bar, it is possible to place the bars directly with play or you just have to use the Adjust/Extend function to do it after the fact.

@+

Here is an example of how I can create a welded mecno if it helps you.

mecanosoude_exemple.sldprt

Thank you for your help

If I don't weld it's because we have to make it dismantled, in order to transport it and be able to assemble it on site, because we don't have much space^ to work at the customer's site

Hello

Speaking of space, you have squeezed some between your U (welded on the corbels) and the plate (wall mounting) for the passage of a bolt or other !!?  

Good luck.

Hello drawing6

Yes, it must have enough space for the nut

Hello

Otherwise, to find loose parts, a modal analysis can often be very useful. Unconnected parts generally have fairly weak eigenmodes. By visualizing the deformed, it's quite easy.