Problem rebuilding the tree structure of an SW2013 file with SW2015

Hello

We have moved from SW 2013 SP05 to SW2105 SP05 and we are experiencing the following problem.

Some parts are not rebuilt properly, especially bent parts (sheet metal). Elements of the part appear offset as if they had an original offset

Is this problem known, and is there a fix or a particular procedure to solve this problem?

Kind regards

capture_ecran.jpg

Hello,

a little CTRL +Q doesn't solve the problem?

There is a "deleted" function (area restrict 2). Is this voluntary? By reactivating it, doesn't it solve the problem?

Tried to right-click on the imported surfaces => diagnostic => Troubleshoot? (if there are any!)

I am aware that my questions are stupid... But since we don't know what you've already done or haven't done, let's start with the basics:)

1 Like

Hello

Same as coin37coin; CTRL-Q or the little  traffic light?

Hello

Look carefully because on the screenshot there is a yellow triangle on the floppy disk which means that your files are not converted to the new version of Solidworks. I don't know if the problem comes from there but think about converting your files. Launches the Task Scheduler at night to convert files.

http://help.solidworks.com/2012/French/SolidWorks/sldworks/Conversion_Wizard.htm

may the force be with you.

3 Likes

Hello and thank you for your answers,

Mass conversion seems to be the solution.