Problem replacing the Solidworks native configured fasteners with a copy of the parts

Hi all

For readability and reference reference issues, I modified the Solidworks configured bolts by creating a copy of the files to rename them and also rename the associated configurations . I then placed them on the company's internal network. It also allows me to create other configurations to add references.

I can then replace, for example, a native Solidworks screw with my created part. The problem is that when I reopen my assembly afterwards, the native solidworks configured part systematically comes back as if the part change had not taken place. I would like to point out that the document was indeed registered before closing.

My question is the following, has this manipulation ever happened to someone and is there any link to break between the two parts to prevent the native part from taking over the place of the screws?

In the image, here is the tree structure before closing the document and just after reopening it below.

Thank you in advance!

Thibault.

pb_boulonnerie.png

Hello 

Yes. This is normal. This subject has already been discussed several times. Solution there:

https://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/enlever-le-lien-toolbox-d-une-piece

1 Like

Hello soring,

Thank you for the quick response, I had already searched but without success.

I go to solved and thank you again.