Problem of "rendering" parts in an MEP ("heavy" assembly)

Hello

In order to reorganize the layout of our workshop, I had to model the entire premises as well as the production lines and different machines and workstations.
These are mostly basic "blocks", made of one piece each time without any details.

However, the rendering is automatically switched to "light" and even if I can manually switch everything back to "resolved" I can no longer display my volumes in color + stops. So my MEP is useless because it's illegible...

If I only display the edges (black and white) it will really not be practical...

each time the file is reopened, the whole thing goes back to "light"... but as said, even in "solved" I don't see the stops anymore...

If anyone has the solution, it would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance

Good evening

Which version of SW are you using? 2015 ?

How many parts are there in your assembly?

When I do, I have to right-click in the MEP design tree and change the parts from "light" to "solved"... but apparently you already do it and it doesn't solve anything (I'm talking well in the MEP eh, not in the 3D)

Hello

do you have any part imported in surface, sketches imported DWG,

may the force be with you.

I use solidworks Pro 2013

This "bug" if there is one, is not systematic. I deleted the MEP I was talking about, I redid it, it worked, then without touching this window, I realized when I came back that it had switched us to "non-stop" mode...

In another MEP of the same file, with only an isometric view, on an A1, I had the stops, it was my only MEP without any problem, but mtn it's the same. So apart from deleting and re-creating each time I don't know how to do it.

I am sending you a view of the workshop in question.
This represents about 75 different parts for 300 units in total.

I think this problem is random but I don't see how to prevent it.

Thank you

vue_atelier_sans_arretes.png