Simulation problem under motion

Hello

There are things that escape me about the methods of solving the motion solver.

I have a very simple problem A belt pulley transmission with the receiver  pulley which is 9.4 times larger than the drive pulley.

For a rotation of the drive pulley I must obtain 360/9.4 = 38.29°

I get this result in animation mode (verification done with the measure tool as well as in motion analysis mode. Result confirmed with the plot of the evolution of the angular position of my coaxiality constraint between the receiving pulley and its shaft.

On the other hand, in standard motion mode, the rotation of the receiver pulley is 45°.

I attach an archive of my assembly

If anyone has ever had this problem and has an answer

Thanks in advance to all

catapulte.7z

Hello

Can you attach the files?

They are too small to be readable.

Hello

@Raimanu there are the files attached, I don't understand your remark??

@+

Other problem encountered

When you restart the calculation in motion analysis mode, the results are not good. You must first run a calculation in standard motion mode and then run a calculation in motion analysis mode.

And there the results of the analysis are good.

This means that you already need to know the results to be able to verify them.

Frankly, this calculation tool really poses a problem for me if I have to use it with students because it is not reliable.

I think I'm going to go back to the meca3D module

At the time for me, I was talking about the images in the body of the message and not the solidworks files!

1 Like

Hello again everyone. I solved my problem by removing the belt transmission by changing it to an inner gear type constraint.