Unfolded view problem, flat-pattern config checked by default

When I create a sheet metal part, the flat-pattern config is always checked

and this since I switched from 2013 SP4 to SP5.

I have to uncheck the flat-pattern config all the time to have the view unfolded in the plan.

Thank you for your answers.

Hello, this won't come from your room model?

Do you have an image that illustrates this problem?

3 Likes

In fact, it is normal that when inserting the "unfold state"  view that it activates/selects the DefaultSM-FLAT-PATTERN configuration. Moreover, it was created at that time.

On the other hand, if you don't have an unfold view, it means that you have to go back to the room and check that in this configuration the "Unfolded state" function is in not deleted and that the functions that are under this function are in not deleted.

It is also possible that she is in error...

If you have created an unfold configuration yourself, it is possible that when the SM-FLAT-PATTERN configuration is created, the state of the configuration is reversed compared to your configuration... so it folds up

Hello Bart,  I tried with the basic model (novice)  and the problem recurs.

The flat-pattern config is checked and therefore no part unfolding and no unfolded view.

you just have to uncheck to solve the problem, but 100 or 200 times/day for 3-4 months, it becomes heavy....

Especially since it worked very well in 2013 SP4.

capture_1.png

Hello Fabrice,

No open plan, and yet the flat-pattern configuration was created, surprising because it's not always the case.

and the unfolded state is always checked "delete" at the flat-pattern level.

I unchecked  "removed functions" in properties-Advanced of configs, no effect since it concerns

than the new functions.

so no solution for now. But thank you for your help.

There are other inconsistencies about the configs, I'll see with the hotline.