Problem error message "model selected"

Hello everyone, can someone tell me more about this error message (see attachment) that appears when I open a STEP?

message_derreur.png

Hello

Can you post your file to see if it's coming from this one?

Compare my settings with yours to check if it comes from there 

option_dimport_step.jpg
1 Like

Good evening

I'm bouncing back on this post, because I have exactly the same problem, while in my default room model, there is nothing, no body, nothing....

I didn't understand why and how to fix the problem, so I open them on the colleague's PC who uses the same model of part as me...... and it works

@ac cobra, I don't have SW on hand to compare the STEP settings, I'll look tomorrow.

A+

Hubert

1 Like

Hello

FYI, I managed to reproduce the problem by putting a body in the default part model, the one marked in the system options under "Default models", then trying to open a step file with the "Enable Interconnect 3D" option checked. By unchecking this "Interconnect" option and/or removing the body present in the room model, everything goes back to normal.

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello

AC Cobra 427 thank you, I checked my import parameters and I had the same as you except for the import diagnosis that I checked.

Thank you very much d.roger, am I stupid for not having thought to open my prtdot to check that it was not dragging a body in it.

1 Like