Solidworksn opening problem

Hello

Solidworks worked very well until recently now when I open a document even light, solidworks slows down and freezes my screen, there is no error message. It opens the document but takes 1min to validate the click of a face and I can't do anything, I can 't click on file or sketch or even close solidworks. I have to do crl+alt sup to close. 

Can you help me? My software worked very well last week, a little slow because I have a portal computer but very portable.

Hello

Have you made any updates since then??? Regade to make a repair by going to add/remove programs and right-click on solidworks and repair but before saving your settings. If it doesn't change your mind, look at when you did the last updates and if you have a restore point that is before the updates...

1 Like

What do you have as a pc 

• Proc
  • RAM
  • system operates
  • and SW
  • video card
  • free space on HDD

Do you work on a heavy enough assembly?

if you are working on an assembly 

Use the blocking bar on  each part before building your assembly

With this data it should already open or close x door of the problem

@+

1 Like

Hello

Wouldn't you have made any changes in SW's performance or graphics options?

@++

I tried everything and nothing works now I uninstalled Solid to reinstall it and this message is displayed ....

Internal error: Windows Installer service was not running as expected for this component: Register_DocMgrDLL.9FB07B3D_0B7D_4A2F_82AB_F16B1F24912C

After that the installation stops :/

The restore point did not work???