3D PDF Problem

Hello, I have a small problem when I save my assembly in 3d PDF I can't open it with acrobat reader ... it only tells me "3D ENABLE VIEW" ...

and that's all, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. The problem is the same when using other software.

Thank you for your help.

I bet your file is on a server: Try to put it locally on your machine.

2 Likes

Hello

Wouldn't it be in Adobe's preferences? By default it seems to me that the activation of the reading of 3D pdfs is disabled.

2 Likes

Well no, the file is not on a server, it's on my desktop, so locally. 

I can't even find the Adobe prefences maybe it's because I'm using windows 10? 

I tried to open it with soda 3d reader and same I have the same thing. 

Hello

could you put your 3D PDF file to see if we can open it? This way we can if it comes from the software you use to read 3D PDFs

2 Likes

Here is the .

assemblage_elevateur_complet_3d.pdf

Hello

When I open your file  I have this:

I click on options/Approve this document on the yellow line, and then I click on Enable 3D view and it works, so it's not coming from the file.

Kind regards

3 Likes

it must come from your reading software because at home, it works

1 Like

Watch this link

http://www.audentia-gestion.fr/3D/pdf3d_tutoriel.pdf

2 Likes

Like @d.roger, it works with Adobe Reader DC, without any particular modification in the preferences.

3 Likes

Ok there you go, in fact my problem was the following. Being on Windows 10 I downloaded what it seems to be the mobile version of adobe .... Thank you Windows Store. So I did a little search on the net to find a link to adobe acrobat reader DC I had Adobe reader touch .... well now everything works Thank you:) 

1 Like