Problem of the "transparent" part and impossible to get rid of it

Good evening

For a few days now, I've had a problem with the display of my part. When I have it extruded, any 3D part is automatically transparent, while the box is not checked. I even reopened old parts that were normal at the beginning and it is automatically displayed in transparency. 

Have you ever encountered this kind of problem? And if so, how could I solve it please? Thank you

trans._desactive.png

Here you can see the piece when I turn on transparency, you can see a slight difference 

transparence_active.png

Good evening

It's normal you have to uncheck a box or rather check the icon that shows the room in normal shaded.

I'll let you see tomorrow morning.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello

Look at the image instructions made in zozo

Here it's at the room level, but if you do it at the ASM level, all the pieces should be transparent too. So uncheck and everything should go back to normal ;-)

Kind regards

2020-01-05_10_50_21-effet_de_transparence.sldprt.jpg
2 Likes

Hello, It may also be a problem related to the graphics card / driver, it happens from time to time that I have a bug with a Quadro K2000 under SW2018.

But Zozo I must say you always have interesting little information, I'll look at it next time it happens to me just in case:)

Have a good day to you

1 Like

Happy New Year without bugs   @FUZ3D ;-)

@Akille can you post a coin or an ASM so that we can look at your problem a little more closely.

Kind regards