Problem with the tables of the corner desks

Hello

The title is a bit vague but the problem is that I am currently doing the 3D design of 3 desks connected at an angle by perforated sheets but the problem is the following:

The trays must be 1400 long each, and are cut at an angle (see the pictures) but no way to assemble them without there being a shift in front and back of the trays or when I place them well together, one of the trays no longer touches the profile of the structure of the music stand where it should be. I saturated completed, I tried everything, started from scratch, I took my time but nothing to do, the problem remains the same and in addition I can't determine an adequate length for the desks so that the trays are all well placed, without too long a space on one side or the other... I would like to specify that the separating plates of the desks are the same so symmetrical, no worries on this point ..

Thank you in advance for your answers.

cote_plateau_superieur_central.png

Hello

It is difficult to perceive where the problem lies when you only have the image in top view of your structure.
What is the layout of the trays, the desks, how are they linked?
At the very least, another perspective view would be welcome, highlighting the abnormal lag you are seeing.

1 Like