Smart properties programming problem

Hello everyone,

I'm coming to you for a small problem related to smart properties.

First of all, I changed my turn, so when I reinstalled Solidworks, obviously it lost all the links to the document locations, .XML/MDB files and other extensions.

That being said, I wanted to put back the smart properpeties with increment of part number, designation, etc.

Here it's at the level of the file designation, usually before I change the tower I could save my file link to the name I gave it on smart properties.

For example a sheet metal part I will give it its designation and then a part number and at the registration it took the name example: O01670001_Pièce1_A

Today, when I try to do the same thing, the name changes on the smart properties but not in the registration.

I don't know if I can make myself understood, I linked an image to show you more explicitly my problem.

Thank you for your help.

smart_properties.png

Hi, it's clear, you have to go to the smartproperties settings and check the 1st box: 

https://help.visiativ.com/mycadtools/2019/fr/Renommerautomatiquementledocumen.html

Hello

Thank you for your answer, I followed your link to the letter but I always have something that makes it not work.

I do the procedures well but at check-in I go back to the starting point.

Hello again,

So I solved my problem.

First in parameterization/in the document document property tab/ then in filename /concanation: I had a designation to make in my case it was: $Num internal ero&_&$Designation&_&$Indice.

Then once that's done.

I took the approach of max 59:

In the name of the property I put: FileName.

Then in automatically rename I put designation.

Finally I restarted Solidwork so that it takes into account my settings and it works.

Thank you for your answer max 59.