Probleme solidworks composer 2013 64x

Imposibilité de mette correctement ma vue de mon boitier en face avant. Elle se met systématiquement horizontal or je veux là mettre vertical. Que faire ? 

ensemble_pdzin1_.smg

Bonjour,

Peut-être que le point 4 peut aider :

"Create Custom Orientation: File -> Properties -> Views to create custom camera views. In SOLIDWORKS you can create Custom Orientations on the fly by using the View Orientaion Window.  In Composer it took some digging but I found the answer.  You will need to go to Fill -> Properties and choose which location you want to add these new Views.

1. Document Properties adds it to the currently open Document
  2. Default Document Properties will add it to any new Document that is created.

Then go into the Viewport and create “Custom Camera Views”.  You can create up to 4 views and give them names. "

http://blog.capinc.com/2014/09/solidworks-composer-5-things-i-wish-i-had-known-from-the-beginning/

Bonjour,

Allez dans Fichiers/Préférences (en bas à droite à côté de Quitter Composer)/Caméra et vérifiez que "Rotation libre (pas de contraintes)" est bien coché.

Dans la même fenêtre, en bas dans "Incrément pour la rotation et le roulis", saisissez 15°

Cliquez sur "Appliquer" puis "OK".

Mettez vous face à votre modèle (avec le soucis de vertical/horizontal pour le moment). Corrigez l'orientation en faisant des Alt + flèche de droite ou de gauche. 6 impulsions suffiront (6x15° = 90°).

Voir image

screenshot1291.jpg
3 « J'aime »