Solidworks Composer 2013 64x Problem

Impossible to put my view of my case correctly on the front panel. It is systematically horizontal but I want to put it vertical. What should I do? 

ensemble_pdzin1_.smg

Hello

Maybe point 4 can help:

"Create Custom Orientation: File -> Properties -> Views to create custom camera views. In SOLIDWORKS you can create Custom Orientations on the fly by using the View Orientaion Window.  In Composer it took some digging but I found the answer.  You will need to go to Fill -> Properties and choose which location you want to add these new Views.

1. Document Properties adds it to the currently open Document
  2. Default Document Properties will add it to any new Document that is created.

Then go into the Viewport and create "Custom Camera Views".  You can create up to 4 views and give them names. "

http://blog.capinc.com/2014/09/solidworks-composer-5-things-i-wish-i-had-known-from-the-beginning/

Hello

Go to Files/Preferences (bottom right next to Exit Composer)/Camera and check that "Free rotation (no constraints)" is checked.

In the same window, at the bottom of "Increment for rotation and roll", type 15°

Click on "Apply" and then "OK".

Stand in front of your model (with the vertical/horizontal problem for the moment). Correct the orientation by Alt + right or left arrow. 6 pulses will be enough (6x15° = 90°).

View image

screenshot1291.jpg
3 Likes