SolidWorks Flow Problem

Hello

As part of a school project, I am carrying out a hydraulic simulation on a propeller turbine. 

I got my hands on the Solidworks Flow module almost autonomously, however I encounter a problem when simulating the rotation of the wheel.

The flow rate is 1200 Kg/s in inlet condition and I left a static pressure at the outlet to do a test.

The error message seems to be related to the geometry but I don't see where it could be...

Solver message: Abnormal solver termination! Please contact technical support. Failed to prepare-Please check the geometry.

I am attaching the SW file, hoping that someone can help me unblock the situation.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

David

manteau_et_roue1.sldasm

Hello 

As your SW file is an assembly, you should also attach the parts that make it up. 

1 Like

In SW, you have to attach the files by doing File ==>  take-away opposition or pack and go depending on the version you have.

Don't forget to also attach the results of your simulation otherwise diagnostic impossible.

Kind regards

Oops sorry,

I did that, I don't know if it includes all the elements... I managed to get a result by integrating a subassembly and checking the "Improved geometry management" box.

The idea is to check my theoretical calculations in terms of the speeds through the wheel. The file is not the final study, but I try to get to grips with the tool first and then to perfect my study data.

tuberouearbre1.zip