Problem on my blocks

Hi all

I don't know if the subject has already been asked so sorry.

I have a problem with my blocks, let me explain.

I created writing blocks with a frame around the comment according to the character at best. The problem is when I change the ratio of my block the frame is not so I have to re-edit it for the frame to put it back correctly. The problem is with our CAPM software is that when we put our plans away with these blocks, the frames do the same problem again.

Hello

I tried the manipulation, but I didn't have any problems changing the scale of the block, the size of the box followed well.

Just to be sure, what software are you sure?

If you are on SolidWorks, do you have a small example to attach to try to understand.

Mick

When I create it, the setting is at its best. When I change the ratio of the block, it's still good but when I save and close when I open it it gives me the attached image

image_1.png

Hello hello, maybe a silly question but wouldn't it be due to line breaks?

Because on Inventor the frame is resized by following the text, so at the same time with line breaks. However, it was possible to reposition the frame and it would recover after line breaks afterwards

Is it possible to have the CAD file to understand the configurations?

If I understand correctly, your note is in a block only to be able to apply a scale factor to it?

Is this note in the background of the plan?

I have tried several manipulations, but I have no problem.

PS: Cote is written Cote and not Cote as I could see in your print screen.

Mick

In the attachment you will find the block.

So you insert it, you change the ratio from 1 => 2 save, you close the file and then you normally open the frame to two jump.

bloc_de_teste.sldblk

I tested it just now and I don't have any problems after a save and a re-opening.

I'm using  2015 SP3.0, with which version do you have this problem?

Mick

I have the problem with the 2014

Ok, I don't have this verson to test, but if V.DANJOU is in the same configuration, it's probably a bug that has been fixed in version 2015

And I have the same problem on the 2015 ...

Weird, weird...

I'm attaching my drawing if it helps

mise_en_plan3.slddrw

Mick

When inserting the block in scale 2, edit it and change a  written element (like the size of the frame with the wrists) then do "rebuild", you still don't have the error?

1 Like

Indeed @Aurélien Fives I have the problem if I modify the text and then I do a Ctrl+Q, I understood that the problem arose when re-opening the plan.

I did two or three searches, I don't really see how to get around this...

Hello

An enhancement request is always open with SolidWorks.

Unfortunately, there is no solution:

SPR #:

Open

Enhancement:
No

When a scaled block's annotation is edited, the text box shows original size instead of the scaled text size.

3 Likes