Problem highlighting technical illustration compose

Hi all

I am an intern in a design office in a company, and I have to make technical illustrations on solidworks composer, only during the final rendering, I have a small problem, I have the highlight (green) which is reversed, it's disturbing because when I move my mouse on a part, only the part is white and the whole screen turns green.

If anyone has a solution, thank you in advance:)

Hello, are the graphics card drivers up to date? You can check it on the SolidWorks website, see here:

http://www.solidworks.fr/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

Did you simply restart Composer?

@coyote will certainly be able to help you.

Hello

What are you talking about when you talk about the final rendering?

What type of file do you generate?

@+

Hello everyone, I looked for the graphics card, it is up to date,  I restarted composer, still the same problem, and I manage "smg" type files for views on composer, and then I have to create a "technical illustration", i.e. render a exploded view, via an HTML link (what I call final rendering), these HTML files are of the svg type.

1 Like
And by disabling the highlight, there is still the problem? You have to go to Options, Selection, and uncheck the highlight option.

Otherwise maybe repair the installation from the control panel, or install the latest update if you haven't already.

Indeed, when I disable the highlight, I no longer have this problem, only I need the highlight to have an interaction on my parts. I'm disappointed^^'

If  NVIDIA graphics card

See how to set up your card

Today I'm going to give you a simple method to set up your NVIDIA graphics card for the use of 3D software. A poorly configured graphics card could generate display problems or even worse put the system in error. By default, your card is set to a basic profile that allows support for all software, but with this profile, some graphics card features are disabled.

See this link  http://www.leguide3d.com/profiles/blogs/param-trage-d-un-carte-graphique-nvidia

@+ ;-))