SW simulation problem

BJ

I am working on a propulsion system for an RC car (1 electric motor, a gear, a rear axle) I would like to control the whole thing from the motor torque (input torque) in order to check the maximum stress (probe an entity) in a rim

procedure:

The mesh works well, the torque too, the displacement too (I locked the rims and put a fixed pivot on the output shaft / to the chassis)

simulation runs the calclu but the result is =  zero in stress

Thank you for your help

Michael

Hello I think that a small photo would not be too much to explain your problem. After I have the impression that you are talking about kinematic simulation and finite element calculation, I'm not sure that they can be done at the same time or I have to get back to the page. Kind regards Bastien

Hello

Like Bastien, I think a photo would help us.

On the other hand, I do think that your need is more about constraints during a cinematic, which is quite possible with SW using Motion coupled with Simulation!

I often do this type of study and I get the stresses in my components during the kinematic motion.

@+

Hello

A priori it is possible in a static study by taking as a starting postulate the circumference of the wheel blocked (be careful where you fix the wheel you must not fix too many elements) and the torque affect at the output of the motor shaft, I would also check the contacts at the level of the gears so as not to have any play or on the contrary interference.

Hello

Would it be possible to have a screenshot, or a "simplified" template?

Personally I don't see the study carried out, and I don't understand what the information is looking for? 

What are we looking for? What are we trying to size?

I find it difficult to grasp the purpose of the study with so little information.