Problem visualitsation prt/asm file in PDM

Hello

When I want to open a prt/asm file in PDMworks (old version!), I can't view it. It puts a window for me saying that I have to open the file. However, when I click on open/save, it shows me an empty edrawings. I click on cancel, it shows me a page with "navigation to the canceled web page".

All the windows that appear are attached.

Thank you for your help.

fenetre_ouvrir-enregistrer.jpg

Hello

Maybe a bug, I guess you're tired of opening/closing this room or editing it in order to see any changes.

What is your version of SW and your version of PDM.

What is the version of the file you want to open?

Hello

I'm also thinking of a file version conflict. Note that when the files are too old compared to the SW version it happens that it is impossible to open them or at least only on some workstations (what is it related to, joker)

As PDM only supports versions n to n-2 of SW (PDM2016 compatible SW2014 to SW2016), I'm not sure that very old files are compatible (in our PDM2014 we have 2009 files that open without any problem, but I haven't done the test on PDM2016 that we will deploy soon).

The best thing to do is to convert the files in the vault during the software evolutions, the PDM conversion utility is very practical for that.

The version of PDM is 2016 as well as SW.

We have a position configured in the same way in our company. And it works very well.

It's true that I don't really see why it doesn't read the files.

I called the hotline three times, and three they solved the pb. And each time, the bug came back after a few days.

The conflict was present when the simulation add-in was open at the same time or just active.

I disabled it and it works.

Now I have 2017, the conflict is no longer present.