Axemble Design Element Issues

Hello

In the Axemble design library I created an additional configuration (missing Lg of screws), so far no problem.

My config is good, on the other hand when I want to reconfigure my component the new length does not appear, why??

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

Problems with the Tool Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of solidworker

recreate their personal library for accessories via family of parts

@+ ;-)

Hello

You have to reinsert your screw!

If it was already inserted before the configuration was added, the new configuration does not appear as if it kept in memory a hint of the file.

At least that's how I do it.

@+

Hello

If you have downloaded the Axemble 3D library, you will also find documentation in the "Document Database" area of myCADservices, where you can possibly modify and customize the standard elements.

http://www.mycadservices.com/store/fr/bibliotheques-3d-axemble/documentation-de-la-bibliotheque-de-composants-standard-3d-axemble.html

Kind regards

modification_des_cotes.jpg
2 Likes

Thanks for the info,

I tried to  reintegrate but the same.

I checked the cormat of the collones nickel.

I put 2 images, one showing that the choice of length does not exist (starts at 25 while I created 16 and 20) in the configurator, and in the other you can see that the config exists and works very well.

sans_titre_1.jpg

Dsl here is the other one.

sans_titre_2.jpg

So there.......................

I have the same problem as you actually, I have my config in the properties of my component but not when I use the configuration manager?????

What's even crazier is that in my Vis file, if I test the Configuration Manager, it works.

Please help us!

@+

1 Like

..................._BIS 

.................. Tool Box Problems  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of solidworker

recreate their personal biblio.............................. via parts family

@+

@gt22: we are not talking about a toolbox but about a personal bib created with part family and configuration manager...

if you have created your own family of parts

with all the right contact details

It is the last room opened normally that remains priority when the part is taken over

At home it works like this

@+

@gt22: the problem is not with the part family, the new configuration is well informed and it is available if you click on the component and choose "component properties".

On the other hand, the Axemble bibs use the "configuration publisher" function that appeared in 2010 or 2011 and it's in this use that it doesn't work, see the images of samos024!

@+

This is a SolidWorks bug.

You have to go to the Manager configuration, and you have to click once again on the "Apply" button to reread the Excel file (the table).

Normally, the button is grayed out (since no new changes).

Select one of the variables, modify it and the "Apply" button will then be accessible.

Redo the manipulation if you want to find the original name of the variable you changed.

Hoping I was clear, if not, don't hesitate to ask me

Yves

5 Likes

THANK YOU Yves!!

Great, you had to know it!

@+

Personally I wasn't ready to find it!

Thank you

Yves' solution, tested and approved, I don't know if it's a bug or a limitation, or a "normal" operation but there is a way to get out of it like this.

Thank you Yves,

I also validate the method.

Kind regards.

Perfect, all is well in the best of all worlds.

Don't forget to assign the "best answer" so that this question is closed.

Have a good week everyone

1 Like