Welded construction profile

Good evening everyone I have created a tube for my welded construction, but I would like to modify it,   or  find the sketch? , in the folder I created  on my desktop my profile type appears well (square tube)

But the section create : 40x40x2    does not appear, I don't know if  I take it well. Thank you for your answers

Marco

Hello, the sldlfp file (welded construction sketch profile) can be dragged and dropped into solidworks, 

If once opened it is empty, it means that at creation, the sketch was not selected in the tree.

I don't know if I understood correctly, are you talking directly about the .sldlfp file that you can't find? 

Yours truly, 

1 Like

Hello

You have to start from the file used for your welded construction function. The file is in sldlfp format. You can find it in the folder you specified in "System Options/File Locations/Welded Construction Profiles".

Kind regards

3 Likes

Hello

If you want to modify the profile sketch to add positioning points for example, you can also unfold "mechanically welded elements" in the creation tree, and edit the profile sketch.
This will change the sketch only for that part file, and will not change your profile to . SLDFP
a+

Hello everyone, but I don't see in my parts tree " mechanically welded element" as Hubert says and when I go to my library of profiles that I created where are my sldlfp files I can't open them? I'm putting a screenshot for more understanding.

Thank you for your answers

Marco

capture_decran_19_li.jpg

The "list of welded parts" must be developed.
You will then find the different elements that make up your frame.

To open an sldlfp file, you have to go through the open command and not by a double-click.

1 Like