Solidworks simulation model project

Hello
I would like to have your opinion on a project I want to carry out but I don't know if it is feasible or not.
In fact, I would like to create a simulation model on solidworks. From this model I could put a part in it (it would always be the same type of part) and the simulation would be carried out. Do you have any idea how to make this model?
Thank you for the time devoted to my questioning

Hi Florian,

When you say "model" is it like "3D model" or "template"?

@cyrille.jacquet

I think he wants to create a type of simulation for a part 

So configure all the settings of this simulated study

and keep  it to recreate other studies on other pieces

@+

1 Like

Yes, it's really creating a type of siulation that could be used for multiple rooms. My company manufactures mower blades and the goal would be to take a blade, put it in the simulation model and have the simulation done. But I don't know if we can create a typical simulation that could be used for several parts

1 Like

First of all, which solidworks version and year do you have?

Then what is the type of simulation you want to create

Have you ever tried to make a simulation that suits you for your type of product

is so conclusive 

see this link for SW simulation

Depending on the version, the options are different

http://www.solidworks.fr/sw/products/simulation/packages.htm

@+

The version used is Solidworks 2015. The simulation I would like to do is classic (fatigue test, resistance to weights) but I don't see how to do a simulation for several parts. To do it with a single part, I don't have any problems with Solidworks Simulation, but in my case it would be to duplicate this simulation. 

In fact, I don't know if it's possible or if it even exists, but is it possible to create a type of simulation where only the weight data would have to be changed, where we would put the part in it. 

Is it possible to save this simulation as one saves a part and then open it.

Your parts are substantially identical because of its profile 

so the same type of analysis

it neither has the size of the element that changes

In this case for the moment I suggest you once made a piece and its study you record 

you make a copy under another no 

and from this copy you modify your part on the 3D level

you will still have your previous study (from the parent version to be saved beforehand)

so you restart your study simply since all the parameters are the same

Unless I'm saying something stupid but I think it's playable

test we'll see ;-) while waiting for better ;-)

but your study in general you give it a name

so if it has a name it is recoverable

and if it is recoverable it is also usable

@+

@ Florian it's all well and good to put my answer as a better answer 

but your feedback will be I think + nice for a good understanding of the subject

and for other members 

@+

Sorry, I was in class, I couldn't answer. And I can't try since I'm currently in school and not a company, so I don't have access to Solidworks anymore. As soon as I go back to the company I try your solution but I think it works.

1 Like