Properties and nomenclature

Hello

I have a surprising problem. I was led to make a family of parts modeling CHC screws. This family is classically based on an Excel sheet that defines the geometry but also the reference of the screw for each configuration. This reference is used in the nomenclature in the drawing. The problem is that this reference, which appears to be well defined on the Excel sheet for all screws, is only taken into account in the nomenclature for some of them. Even when using the custom properties pane, the reference is not accepted (clicking on Apply disappears). I am attaching an  illustration of this. I've often noticed an annoyance between SW and Excel (especially when using the formulas in the cells, one time it works and the next time it doesn't, and then sometimes it crashes, fatal error ...) but like this one never. Have any of you ever encountered this problem and/or have an explanation?

Moreover, in a drawing, how do you make the icon at the bottom left appear for a revision table to generate a new revision? My tables have nothing, I have to do everything manually, which loses a lot of interest.

I have SW 2015 64 bits SP5.0

Thank you very much for your help

probleme_proprietes.pdf

Hello 

It may have nothing to do with it, but I noticed that the ones that are not taken into account have two digits after the decimal point; Test see by rounding the rib. Maybe it's a bug...

Dsl not too awake in the morning when I looked. There are not all the refs and moreover I just tested and it has nothing to do with it... :-(

It is indeed a bug

Thank you

Check box A3 must have as "Name Field" in Excel = "Family"

??

Otherwise, see if in the settings of the config family (Edit function) there is the checkmark for: "Report updates..." "

With this option, when you work in the excel, then you leave the excel, and SolidWorks is running, it displays a "very fast popup" (top right) of the graphics window.

This "popup" is difficult to read (sometimes I even go through a screenshot; but it's really not easy to do...).

But very useful because it allows in many cases to solve the problem in an Excel....