MEP Custom Properties

Hello

I created a custom property form for my drawings that works very well. it allows me to simplify the repositioning of the cartridge for information related to the MEP. Yes, but when I have a drawing with multiple sheets, the custom properties apply to all the sheets at the same time.

My question: Is it possible to fill in different personal properties on several sheets of the same drawing? If so, how?

Thank you

Hello

Yes it's possible, right click on your drawing sheet then properties then at the bottom you have to use the custom property values for the model shown see screen attached.

sans_titre.jpg
2 Likes

Hello

Well, no, because these custom properties are file properties and not MEP sheets. Personally I also use them for annotations on all sheets, and I put options to check that hide the ones that must be independent, then I fill them with layers already pre-saved (watermark, ...)  or with a 3D cartridge.

1 Like

Hello vspemens,

Could you detail your approach, if it's possible it would be very useful to me. However , I looked for it and a person from the hotline told me that it wasn't (?).

1 Like

Otherwise, you have to create configurations that will be identical in every way except for the properties that will change.

On each config, fill in the desired properties, then in the mep, select the right config by views, then as said above, right click on sheet 1 or 2 or 3 etc. and choose the desired view to fill in the cartridge

2 Likes

Can you send your mep model to leblanc?

I'm interested to see how you work

1 Like

For it to work, your form must be in the room and the custom properties must be linked to your MEPs and then it will work.

3 Likes

I'd like Bart☺, I'm sure you'd be good advice, but I'm risking a lot if I disseminate internal information, there are names, our material references and customers, in the field in which I work the commercial spirit is very firm on that. Since I'm the one who organizes the CAD, I can detail it if you want.

When I talk about custom properties of MEP, I'm talking about the MEP (.drwprp) and not the part (.prtprp) properties.

I chose to use the ones from MEP because we have a lot of modifications or evolutions of existing plans, so to save time I change the whole background and complete with this section. Then our pieces are not very complicated, but they are all different. 

Oh yes I forgot, if I change the whole cartouche it's because it has evolved and the logo too.

Happy holidays.