Custom properties

Hello

Is it possible to link custom properties in assembly and a part?

piece.jpg

Hello, can you specify a little more clearly what you would like to do please?

1 Like

Hello and thank you for looking at my problem.

I'm trying to be more specific:

I have a piece that I set up with custom properties (created using the property form editor software). I've linked the functions and properties by adding equations. The result suits everyone in my company.

Now I would like to go further in the process because these parts are part of an assembly and I would like to be able to "control" these parts properties from the assembly...

I see a little better, based on my level of knowledge of properties. The properties of the parts are clean

to each of them and the properties of the assembly are specific to it. I don't see how to do it, because if we could change the value of the

of a property of a part since the assembly, it would be necessary to succeed in targeting which part because otherwise the property in question would be modified in all the parts composing this assembly.

I hope you understand what I mean.

There is indeed the $ that allows you to recover the value of a property, such as recovering the property Designation of a room

to put it in a drawing block. On the other hand, I don't see how to manage a one-room property

from an assembly or drawing.

Kind regards.

1 Like