What is the model of this roto-linear cylinder?

Hello world

Does anyone know the model of this roto-linear cylinder? At least the manufacturer?

I tested Google's image search, but it didn't give anything satisfactory. Maybe a non-optimized use? ;-)

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hello

Did you find this image on the net or did you take it yourself?

It's not an image from the net, it's a photo taken by a colleague.

Hi Benoit,

Can you attach the photo to have a better visibility of the plate or is it impossible?

1 Like

She's at the best I have. It's a larger photo, I just refocused. Some recognize this kind of label? SMC?

It's a photo taken in China, but normally these are products available in Europe. Normally...

screenshot2993.jpg
1 Like

It could look like SMC.

For a personal photo, the image search only works very rarely, for very common objects, with lines and a well-defined contrast.

Well and so, what is a jack? :)

The SMC range doesn't look quite like this in linear roto:

https://www.smc.eu/portal_ssl/WebContent/digital_catalog_2/jsp/view_descriptions.jsp?dc_product_id=17392

2 Likes

The mkz model is close ;-)

it's specific models on demand 

2 Likes

A little bit @Freeman ... especially the MK p10 series (Ø20,Ø25);)

https://content2.smcetech.com/pdf/MK-A_EU.pdf

4 Likes

Indeed, I had tried the models in each diameter on the 3D configurator, but it modeled a cylinder with 4 fasteners each time.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I was provided with another photo, it looks very much like an MK jack.

3 Likes

@Freeman: I remember designs where I trusted that damn configurator. I prepare everything well as it should, I will recover the 3D ... And surprise, nothing is going well. Big big frustration at the meeting (lucky that they give the right 3D!)

3 Likes

I wanted to help, but I was fooled by this configurator. :'(

1 Like

But you helped Freeman_83! That's the purpose of the questions, to establish an exchange, to build a reflection. Not necessarily the unlimited search for points! :-)

A+

1 Like