Ironmongery

Hello

I'm looking for a screws library set to sw 2012 (let me explain).

Currently I have a library where the majority of washers, nuts and bolts are referenced by size and type  (example M5 FHc) whose length can be modified in the configuration, the problem is that it is on sw 2014 and I am currently  working on sw 2012, does anyone have a library to share?

( I don't want to use toolbox ;) )

Kind regards

A new in this 3D world

1 Like

Hello

I think you should see with our friend gt22; because it seems to me that he also works under Solidworks 2012.

2 Likes

See this link

http://forum.solidagora.com/topic1708.html

@+;-)

4 Likes

Thank you for your answers, I was indeed able to recover 2 models of screws however in the confiigurations the screws takes a weird shape :/. If someone manages to get them back in good condition, I'm :D taker.

And if anyone has another link, don't hesitate ;)

Thank you

sans_titre.png
2 Likes

have you upgraded SW 2012

This library is in inf version

@+ ;-)

2 Likes

Otherwise at worst you can take the toolbox file and save it as then you create your configurations according to your needs and then if you want you can use a small software that can be used in Solidworks to break the links with the toolbox (remove the toolbox logo from the part). Type sldsetdocprop in the Windows search bar and it should find it for you, it's very easy to use; You just have to follow what he asks of you.

3 Likes