Draftsight keyboard shortcuts

Hello

Used to Autocad shortcuts, I now use Draftsight but I admit to being much less comfortable because of the keyboard shortcuts.

I used to enter all my commands on the keyboard in Autocad and it was, for me, very convenient.

Do you have a solution to change the Draftsight keyboard shortcuts or, maybe better, the list of original shortcuts so that I can print all of this?

Thanks in advance:)

Hello

The list is available and customizable in Tools > Customize Interface.

See attachment.

Edit: you can even save it for backup or share with colleagues on the network

draftsight.png
1 Like

Thanks Lucas but I can't change the shortcuts of FUNCTION (rc = rectangle, aj = adjust, etc...)

See the default commands (Fx functions ditto autocad) the others either customize them as seen with Lucas or by default, see attachment (Consult in the help)

A+

selection_003.bmp

And for commands other than the function keys...

selection_004.bmp

Thank you, but I have to express myself badly.

In fact, I'm not looking for functions accessible via keyboard combinations (Ctrl+C=Copy) but commands to quickly launch functions.

Ex: When I want to adjust, I have to type "TR" for TRIM. Can I change this "TR" to "AJ" somewhere?

Thank you:)

Ok, if I understand correctly it's the modification of the list of aliases.... In short, type as under autocad on the command line? So here is the answer:  "Tools / Options / File Location / Interface / Alias File Location"

Then go to the files and edit.

To activate it: type on the command line: "UPDATEALIAS"

selection_005.bmp
1 Like

Well that's a huge thank you Linuxian friend:)

I tried it and it's perfect!

Honestly, alone, I would have looked for a moment....