CATIA V5 Mouse Shortcuts

Hi all

I hope my question hasn't already been asked on this forum.

I also use CATIA V5 or Solidworks during my design work, depending on what my interlocutors prefer and the project to be carried out.

While trying to make the use of CATIA a little more "fluid" by adding shortcuts like Solidworks, I ask myself the following question:

Is it possible to add "Mouse" shortcuts in addition to "Keyboard" shortcuts on CATIA?

For example , I would like to obtain the same result as the Solidworks quick quotation by doing the "Right button mouse pressed + drag up" manipulation as in the attached photo.

I may have the solution on CATIA in the "Other" field in the "Toolbar" menu -> Customize -> Commands -> Displays the properties (next to the Ctrl, Shift, Alt buttons that are used to create keyboard shortcuts). But this field opens up a huge list of buttons that I would like to avoid testing 1 by 1! 

I hope my question is well asked, otherwise please let me know.

Youngest child

raccourci_souris_sldw.jpg

Hello, I don't have the impression that Catia can manage this kind of menu.... fortunately it costs more than SolidWorks;)

That's what I've always criticized Catia for, for having an old interface (DOS limit) compared to its power.