Refreshment views Soliworks 2016

Hi all

For the past few days, I have been noticing display problems on Solidworks 2016 SP3 when I want to change my view. When I activate the orientation of the views, the object flashes on the screen for 1/2 second and then appears in the right position. 

I also have the appearance of "ghost" views (old position...)  

The problem is visible whatever the creation, i.e. simple part (thumbnail below) or assembly.

I tried to set the "view" options from the system option... but it doesn't change anything, I also updated my graphics card and the problem persists!

My configuration is as follows: Lenovo W550S / Nvidia Quadro K620M / Windows 7 64bits  / 16GB RAM laptop

Thank you for your help 

image_vues.jpg
1 Like

Hello

We should update to SP5. Maybe it's a small bug that has been fixed in the SP5. Also try to do a cleaning with CCleaner or the windows disc cleaner, it may also help. 

3 Likes

Start by upgrading to the SP5 latest version of sw2016.

The problem may be known and corrected.

1 Like

Wouldn't there be a connection with a Windows 7 update? Because I'm on SW2015 and I've had pretty much the same problem for a few days too.

1 Like

Yes, go to SP5.

may the force be with you.

1 Like

Same problem observed (on SP4 too), after updating to SP5 the bug disappeared... for a while but is present again intermittently.

It appeared after a Windows update, from there to make a comparison... I cannot say:(

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback...

The problems of orientation of the views are really random...

Regarding a problem following a Microsoft update, what KBxxxxxx are you thinking of?

I couldn't find any information on the internet.

1 Like

See also the graphics card driver which also have their evolutions...

1 Like

Hi all

Thank you for your answers...

I desperately looked for a solution on the net (English / French forum) ... I found some leads, but in the end nothing conclusive! 

I also followed the advice of Fabrice_A   http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/probleme-suite-conversion-solidworks-2014.... Again, nothing to do.

I then uninstalled, then installed Swd, re-update the drivers .... disappointing results!

I then looked into the Windows Updates, and I found a failure to install the Intel HD Graphics 5500 card.

So I reinstalled the previous version, and it works!  Solidworks is Fluid Again

Thank you

3 Likes