Search for Bearings & Circlips Library

Hello

I'm looking for a library of bearings and circlips so that I don't have to systematically download them on Tracepart.

I couldn't find it on partcommunity. Does anyone have that? Would he be kind enough to share it?

Hello. Look via your design library. Personal version 2018 sp4.

capture_solid.jpg
1 Like

https://www.traceparts.com/fr

1 Like

Good evening you have

Emile Maurin and Michaud-Chailly (including the bearings)

Labor Jurisdiction Transmissions (Bearing and Others)

Bossard screws

Smilley for stop rings

Almost all suppliers provide CAD but be careful, the dimensions are sometimes fanciful so check the dimensions of the proposed model.

Kind regards

1 Like

You are a Mycadservices customer so you just have to go to Lynkoa in the Visiativ library menu and then in

Various mechanical elements

The advantage is that you have a configured part and you can add your own properties in the part family (article code specific to your company or other)

4 Likes

I don't want to go through tracepart anymore, too long to download, unzip, import into SW.

I'm looking for a library with one part per size, and that we can replace the component without having to replace the assembly constraints.

I activated Toolbox. I find models of bearings and circlips, but only one piece and without a family table. How does it work?

Thank you SBADenis. I get the circlips. These are configs but I'm going to break them up.

There are no bearings,  I'm going to use the mycad MISUMI.  It's very practical but it's missing the circlips.

Thank you all for your help.

Well!   @yve !

In the links I gave you you you have at E. Maurin exactly what you describe.

Kind regards

For the bearings they are there:

https://www.lynkoa.com/contenu/biblioth%C3%A8que-de-roulements-et-but%C3%A9es-%C3%A0-billes-ou-rouleaux-1

(or page 11)

1 Like

Thanks for the bearings.

I got the bore circlips from the "various mechanical elements" library, they are wrong. There was an inversion between the inside pass dimension and the outside diameter.

1 Like

Maybe it should be pointed out, I had recovered mine a few years ago and I don't remember a mistake at this level.