Replacement of plotter parts

Hello friends.

Very basic question but... Where do you go to buy spare parts for your trackers?

We have a Designjet500 whose handle no longer exists: I have to use a clamp instead when changing rollers. That's telling you! So I'm a little tired of it and would like to replace that. And this is where the big question comes in. Where can I find this?  I haven't seen anything on HP's website.

I did find some sites, but I'm still a little wary of scams. So I thought, why not ask the community :)

Soon the common answer will be "why don't you 3D print it?"

5 Likes

Hello

Do you want that?

http://www.incoreweb.com/piece-detachee-imprimante/950-c7770-60015-piece-traceur-hp.html

2 Likes

Same answer as Aurélien. We will have to draw it.

1 Like

Hi

If I'm not mistaken, if you contact HP's technical support indicating the printer they will provide you with the phone number of the troubleshooter in your region ... Well on the other hand I warn you the prices go up high @_ @

Or that you can find what is missing in spare parts on the site ... maybe what @.PL found;)

2 Likes

Or, system D you buy a handle that you define according to your needs and you cobble together something to not be annoyed anymore.

Good luck

Ps: if you change your handle by the same as the original, it may break again! (depending on how it went the first time!)

I just thought, maybe you can drill two holes, put a collar that serves as a handle and voila! 

Yes, I want that @PL. That's exactly the site I came across... and whose degree of "seriousness" I can't define. According to him, it is recommended by everyone, but when I go to the HP website (for example), they don't refer me to it

@Aurelien: This is a chord. And the answer is "because my company doesn't see the point of the 3D printer" (sniff)

@G: No, I can't break into it.

Indeed, I was expecting an exterior cover or a door, not this style of handle. :) I didn't know this dnc site  at all, I'm not helping you at all.

Kind regards

Otherwise, if you're not in a hurry:

http://fr.aliexpress.com/item/C7770-60015-printhead-blue-handle-bule-lever-for-HP500-510-800-printer/561372949.html

Reliable site, a priori serious seller (99% positive evaluations) but delay of up to 3 weeks.

1 Like

.PL, you'll always impress me... :)

2 Likes

@Aurélien: Why is that?

Hello everyone,

Centor is right, I site: "If I'm not mistaken, if you contact HP technical support indicating the printer it will provide you with the phone number of the troubleshooter in your region ... Well on the other hand I warn you the prices go up high @_@"

Personally, I asked the hp support (which is ultra efficient to my great surprise) for a designjet 800 parts and they gave me the nearest dealer.

1 Like

You don't risk much  by ordering  this part 

the worst € 30

@+ ;-)

1 Like

otherwise print it in 3D. that's cool