Rendering of a spinning of a "vintage" light bulb lit

Hello

I use SolidWorks 2016

I would like to be able to get the rendering of a file of a "vintage" light bulb lit (see attached image)

Anyone have an idea?

Thank you.

Francis.

ampoules.jpg

Hello

Yes it's possible, look in your appearances you should have a light folder, then all you have to do is play with the colors. In the advanced  settings you can manage the light intensity and other options, hover your cursor over the options to get a preview.

3 Likes

The problem is not the filament on, that's quite simple 

it's rather the transparency of the glass that needs to be worked on as much as possible

@+

1 Like

GT22, there are also glass appearances available, after to be refined as required.

1 Like

In appearances you have a "light" folder that will be suitable. You then have to play with the colors and the different parameters.

Otherwise you can also go to the properties of your appearance, you select "advanced" then the "ulmination" tab and you increase the "light intensity"

It's up to you to test! ;)

2 Likes

Watch this video from 8.13 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDH_WjPwXoQ

Use a "bright surface" appearance

1 Like

Thank you for your answers.

I tried with the luminous surface and play with the various advanced settings but I can't get this result (image attached)

What I get is not very bright

ampoules02.jpg

Hello

Add fog to give a feeling of diffucion of your light.

Be careful because the adjustment is very sensitive.

rom's

This is the best I can get...

ampoule_test.jpg

Have you watched this tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhZ_w4v4rCQ

It's not bad as a result, it's nice your bulb. 

I'm attaching a piece with its appearance to give you an idea, you have to use PhotoView to realize the result.

appearance.sldprt
1 Like

Thank you all,

The tutorial above helped me a lot, thank you,

here is the result by making adjustments to the BLOOM in the final rendering

@+

lampe_trapeze_1.jpg
2 Likes

nice @+

Thank you all for your answers and the TUTO links which were of great help to me,

@+

Francis

Hello

@pmi.pmi it would have been nice to validate an answer from the person who helped you the most, it values the investment of each player on this Lynkoa platform and in addition allows them to get points to receive rewards.

To know for next time!

@+

6 Likes

yes I don't think that the solution has been found to solve the problem stated

if no assistance had been provided

so -1 

In perfect agreement with our friend @ coyote

@+ ;-(

3 Likes