Distribution of the blades on the shaft

Hi all
I have a question about arranging all the blades in a spiral way, so that all the blades cover 360° along the shaft.

See P.J
So how can I do it?

Kind regards 

360.png

Hello

Which version of SOLIDWORKS are you using? Because there are several possible answers.

Kind regards

Hello

SOLIDWORKS 2018 

Kind regards 

Hello again,

If you are using an assembly, simply use the "Linear Dir" function on your blade and check the "Rotate Instances" option.

Is that what you want? (See attached image).

Kind regards

axelames.png
3 Likes

Here are the files if you want.

axelames.zip
2 Likes

Hello

Thank you very much, but the axis of rotation is not defined for me; otherwise the axis it is set for direction cannot  be set for rotation!

Kind regards 

axe.png

If this is not the temporary axis of the tree, you must be well aware of which one the rotation is going to, right? In this case, simply create an axis (with the Axis function) or create a 2D or 3D sketch with a construction line in order to point this entity to rotate the instances.

Kind regards

6 Likes

Hello Firass

[Quote] The axis it is set for direction cannot  be set for rotation! [Quote/]

Inaccurate

Use these settings and it works

Kind regards

repetion_lineaire_decalee.jpg
2 Likes

Great!!

and there you have it, thank you very much 

Kind regards 

1.png
2 Likes

Super! All you have to do is designate the answer that helped you in order to "Close" your question in the forum.

Good night

3 Likes

Thank you!

But the goal of designating the right answer is essentially to help the community or a user who might have the same problem and therefore to know what to do.

I therefore invite you to re-designate the answer that solved your problem (among those given to you) because the one you designated is probably not the one that allowed you to answer your question.

Good night

3 Likes