Linear Sketch Repetition!

Hi all

I try to do a linear repetition with a decimal distance but it's rounded automatically by the function, I have to copy and paste, is this normal or do I need to change some parameters in the setting?

Hello 

These roundings of the document are defined in the Unit options , (or specific via the Property pane of the Tolerance Rating), knowing that these roundings are only visual, it does not affect the length of the template. 

1 Like

Hello Lynk,

Precisely it's not a rounding on the sides but a rounding in the function: if I note a repetition of distance = 10.7 it rounds to 11 and no way to do otherwise :/

Is it well rounding them ;)

The Insert Spacing (Angle) box is a dimension that can even be displayed in the sketch. 

arrondis.jpg
3 Likes

thanks Lynk I fixed the problem in the "none" units were selected:

And I confirm that the rounding is reflected on the drawing and it's not just visual :

on the left the correction and there is the difference of 0.2

Hello @setyben ,

Regarding the effect of these roundings on the drawing I believe that there was a bad scoring during checking, with the evaluate>measure tool in I can see in the example the true length of 20.0005 while on the drawing it is rounded to 20.00  ;) 

inkedarrondis_precision_li.jpg