Repetition

Hello 

I would like to perform a repetition of the wheel on the bent axle, but I can't show me how to do it, especially since I can't mix constraining the wheel on the axle with the coaxial stress.

Thank you

ass_axe_cintre.sldasm

Hello

You put the assembly but not the parts... or put your parts into virtual components...

Hello

tube_axe_rouleaux.sldprt

SLTS

roues_axe_rouleaux.sldprt

Try a repetition driven by a curve and in "alignment methes" you check "Hang at the curve"

Hello

In your assembly you select the face and right planes then you create an axle and then you select the axle then your wheel and make a circular repetition of components and then you give the number of wheels and that's it. See PJ

repetition.jpg

I hadn't seen the last part of the question for the constraint of the wheel... To constrain the wheel on the axle it's simple; you just have to develop your part in the assembly then select the origin and you click on CTRL then on the axis and you make your constraint... Now I think it should be good...

contrainte_origine-axe.png

I just saw that your R200 of the tube_axe_rouleaux was not half. To create a correct axis you have to show the sketch with the R200 then select  its midpoint then the top plane and create an axis then take this one for the circular repetition and there it will work... See PJ

axe_tube_axe_rouleaux.jpg
1 Like