Rereference geometric constraints

In sketches (whatever the environment: asm, prt, drw), you can change the attachment of a dimension by clicking on the attachment point and then on the new reference.

Can we, if so, do the same thing with geometric constraints?

I don't understand your question

to change an odds, so at least one point

• You have to delete this dimension and reselect the ref points

to change the origin

See this tutorial

http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/3d/astuce-changer-une-origine-dans-un-assemblage

@+ ;-)

No we can't. Stresses cannot be slipped like ribs.

@gt22, what @stefbeno is talking about is that when you click on a sketch side, 2 squares appear at the base of the witness strokes, and you can take one of them and drag it onto another entity. To test it is very practical!

5 Likes

a that doesn't exist on SW as far as I know

@+ ;-)

1 Like

under 2014 it's to try

1 Like

Hello

With SW 2012 it is possible to change the references of the constraints, explanations:

1 Click View/Delete Relationships (perpendicular symbol with a pair of glasses)

2 in the list of relationships, choose the constraint to modify (ecrane copy changer_contrainte_1)

3 in the Entities area there are the entities concerned by the constraint

4 Choose one of the entities from the list, it will be highlighted in the sketch

5 In the sketch, click on the new entity to use

6 it appears in the blue box next to replace (screenshot changer_contrainte_2)

7 Click Replace

It also works when one of the entities has been deleted, you can replace the missing reference in this way.

3 Likes

@stefbeno, I think @y.pacquelet is right... You can even do it much faster by double-clicking on the constraint icon, the "Show/Delete sketch relations" function is then displayed directly in the Feature Manager and you can change the entities.

Another SW evolution that I missed and obviously I'm not the only one! We learn more about Lynkoa every day!!

If you have the possibility to remove my answer as "best answer" do so, @y.pacquelet's is certainly more appropriate!

PS: @y.pacquelet, the -1 qur Lynkoa is intended to signal content that has "nothing to do with Lynkoa" according to the label that appears when you hover the mouse over the "-1" icon, I don't think this is the case with my answer and that of @gt22. A word to the wise...

1 Like

Sorry for the -1 I hadn't seen that it was so bad!

1 Like

Don't worry @y.pacquelet, we won't hold it against you. Especially since you have taught us something ;-)